Frequently Asked Question

What do I do if I’ve been scammed?

Contact your local police immediately.

Report suspected incidents of over-the-phone fraud or Internet fraud by submitting an online report to the National Consumers League’s Fraud Center.

File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission or call toll free 1-877-FTC-HELP.

If you sent a Fidelity Express Money Order to a potential scammer, contact Fidelity Express at (800) 621-8030.


Click on a resource below to learn more.